Followers

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Problems

Part 1

Hello human beings of Bloggerville! This is a post from the crazy Hollyland! No, this is not a cat post. I've been away for a week at Track Camp, and I am confuzzled!

1. Who is Pineheart?
2. Is Dawn (not DawnDragon) Pineheart?
3. How could Pineheart appear in camp uninvited?
4. Why did Runningpath help a cat he's never seen before and had randomly appeared in the camp uninvited?
5. Since when could people roleplay without being added?

P.S. Sorry if I'm being rude, I'm just a bit frustrated!

Part 2

I have some more questions and requests.

1. Please tell me all of your cats' mates/crushes so I can update the mates' page.
2. If you remember any dead cats that I may have missed, please tell me!
3. What do you think of the new look?
4. Is my system for my clans good enough? Should I edit it?

Part 3

I'm leaving soon!
No, not forever. I'm going on a cruise for a MONTH!! And I won't have internet acess because I'll be in an awesome location (that I can't tell u now!) :P I'm so excited, but sad, too :( I'll miss u guys! I'm leaving July 5th, and probably won't get in touch until I return. I am giving DawnDragon full control of all my active blogs.

Please treat my blog with respect. And Dawny, if you need any help, call me before I leave or email me when I'm there! I'll have my ipod to check emails (if we have internet access!)

P.S. I may have internet acess at some point, so I may swing by and leave a comment or two.

P.S.S. I'll make sure the apprentices get back before I leave!

Part 4

This is an exclusive post. Please comment (as your blogger-self, not your cat-self) below and help me! You may comment as your cat-self in 'Going Up.' Pineheart's post is coming soon!

16 comments:

  1. Holly! Ur bac! i've missed you!!!!!! nothin new about my cats.... R u goin to swimming today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONTROL OF YOUR BLOGS?! iM GOING INSANE! you actually trust me with your blogs? how will i access them anyways? Help me! Im confuzled, dont worry i dont know who pine heart is either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna make u an admin. & no, I missed swimming :P But tomorrow or soon before I leave for europe, we have to hang out!!!

      Delete
  3. I know, i missed you! My parents are going to Europe too! In august they are going on a cruise for their 25 anniversary. :( Dont leave! im gonna miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLLY! IM GOING CAMPING TOMMOROOW TO TUESDAY! AND UR LEAVEING FRIDAY! MY LITTLE CUZIN'S B-DAY PARTY IS WEDNESDAY! AO WE CANT DO ANYTHING! WIAT... ur leaving thursday!? waaaaaahhhhhh we cant do anything cuz i have camp today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waaaaahhhhhhh! i will miss u buddy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right back at u! But i'll send u a postcard!!!

      Delete
  6. bye Holly! :(

    and Jaysky likes Blossomglow. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. DAWNDRAGON CAN I CALL U ON THURSDAY MORNING TO FIX UP EVERYTHING?? RESPOND ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im sorry! i alredy left i just got back five min ago...

    ReplyDelete
  9. THURSDAY morning, not tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im sorry! Btw u need ta fix the news tab on the side and mousetail and cherrycloud are mates i thought.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm Jaystar. Welcome to MossClan! Please follow these rules:

1. No swearing
2. No playing anyone elses' characters, unless they allow it
3. Have fun!

MossClan Banner!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!