Followers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Over

Jaystar chased off the last rouge. He yowled in triumph. The others joined in. Then Jaystar stepped up to the Moss Stone. He didn't need to call a greeting, everyone was there.
"First, I am sad to say that I lost a life in this battle, but I am fine. I will remain strong until the end." The cats cheered.
"Today we will make warriors." Jaystar mewed after the cheering has ceased. "Sockpaw, Sparrowpaw, and Cloverpaw, please come up here." The three stepped forward. "Sockpaw, from this moment on, you shall be known as Sockfrost. StarClan honors your courage and kindness. Sparrowpaw, from this moment on, you shall be known as Sparrowfur. StarClan honors your loyalty and skill. And last, Cloverpaw. Cloverpaw, from this moment on, you shall be known as Clovermoon. StarClan honors your daring nature and cunning styles. StarClan welcomes all three of you to MossClan as full warriors!" Jaystar waited for a while as the cats chanted the names. "You three will sit vigil tonight, but first we will have a feast." Jaystar leaped down to pick through the fresh-kill pile, which hadn't been tarnished."
"Wait."Sockfrost spoke up. All eyes turned to her. "I-I want to join as a full warrior." She meowed
Jaystar nodded. "Sockfrost that means you can't see your two-legs."
"I know. Thats why." Sockfrost meowed. "They won't feed me any more and they haven't come home in days."
Jaystar nodded. "Okay then! Sockfrost will now be a full warrior." Jaystar meowed as cheers rose in the crowd. "Your new name with be Gingerfrost!"

8 comments:

  1. Echopaw's eyes gleamed. "Sockfrost! Sparrowfur! Clovermoon! You guys are SO lucky." She padded up to each one and licked their heads playfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sockfrost coofed Echopaw on the ear playfully."It'll be you time soon."she meowed.

    Sparrowfur rolled his eyes."Come on clovermoon he meowed the padded to the freash kill pile.

    (Why cant a she-cat an a she-cat or a Tom and a tom be mates?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (they can. I don't really care! I have NOTHING against gay mating)

    Clovermoon waved her tail to her friends and padded after Sparrowfur. "So, warriors!" She exclaimed. "This is so cool!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. (I was kidding i was just wondering why.)

    "Great."Sparrowfur repld dryly."now is that prohecy thing complet now?"He asked

    ReplyDelete
  5. (oh ok XD)

    "I don't think so..." Clovermoon mewed, smiling as she found a large mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. (I really want to make a she cat like a she-cat....OH!i can make that it claws).btw i was laying on a short dresser in my room by my window with my head on my cats bed thinks about Rat+Sliverstar.LOL)

    Sparrowfur looked a litle angery the padded in to the forest and clawed to somne trees.One of his claws broke but he igoned it.(LOL Sparrowfur thas angery isuses)He kept clawing at the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  7. (XD thats great)

    Clovermoon sighed as Sparrowfur walked off. She sadly continued to eat her prey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When sparrowfur came back his paw was dripping blood.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm Jaystar. Welcome to MossClan! Please follow these rules:

1. No swearing
2. No playing anyone elses' characters, unless they allow it
3. Have fun!

MossClan Banner!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!